
I remember when I still believe the things you said
Never would have thought that this would come to an end
How was I to know that u have another someone new?
I recall the days, love u in a million ways
Suddenly, u and me..
From friends to history
I realise my trust ain’t comin’ back no more
Cause my love for u
Will always last eternally
You are in my heart
I love u from the start
Baby it’s hard to believe
That u and I were never meant to be
Does anybody know this feeling of despair?
When you really love someone
When you really care
It’s hard to walk away when I really wanna stay with u
Does anybody know the tears u hide inside?
When u try to decide between what’s wrong and right
Gotta know for sure, my trust ain’t comin’ back no more..
#Callofdutymobilehacks Call Of Duty Chromebook
6 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment