RSS

10 reasons for being sorry

10 reasons y i felt sorry:

  1. I'M SORRY 4 unable 2 be there when u needed me
  2. I'M SORRY 4 letting it happened 2 us
  3. I'M SORRY 4 giving up on us
  4. I'M SORRY 4 asking u 2 much
  5. I'M SORRY 4 didn't try 2 find u
  6. I'M SORRY 4 replacing u 2 soon
  7. I'M SORRY 4 letting u down
  8. I'M SORRY 4 saying all those selfish thing 2 u
  9. I'M SORRY 4 what we've done for the past few years
  10. I'M SORRY 4 loving u 2 much

n the most important is.....I'M SORRY 4 LETTING U FALLING IN LOVE WITH ME..but i'm happy 2 hear dat u're doing juz fine right now..=)..lets keep our love between us..n u're the best i've ever had..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

@>--My Fav